Saturday, December 06, 2008

rumours

a little bit confuse, since I heard a rumour that i'm very close to this pair, and everything i know will eventually come to this couple’s recognition. i have to set the record straight and tell who ever thought that i'm close with any of my colleagues at the office that it is just simply wrong on so many levels. if only they knew how much effort i've taken to confine myself from being to attach to any of them. i do not approve of the kinship in getting something that a few colleagues demonstrated so far, and God knows how hard i try not to be one of them. my relationships with my colleagues at the office are considered alert! i keep all secrets just to myself, and maybe, just maybe – if i feel like it is safe - shared it to a few of my close friends.

No comments: