Saturday, May 14, 2016

Scandal the Series



Have you seen Scandal Season 5 Finale? Especially the moment when Olivia's dad (Elijah) says "That's my girl!" with his sardonic smile? The last words was the title of Finale Episode and  it was really a perfect ending to a twisted end. I cannot recall how I become a fan (not a loyal one, though) of Scandal. And I am not so sure how many fans the Scandal has in Indonesia. But I know my friend in DC loves Scandal to the bones because it is set in DC.
Did you know that Mellie (Melody) was first, only supposed to be on for three episodes? Seriously only three episodes like her character in Criminal Minds (Season 7). In Criminal Minds she was on in four episodes. I guess we’ll she a lot of her on the next Season of Scandal. Should we change the poster of Olivia and Fitz to Millie and Jake or Millie and Marcus? :D
Scandal is an American political thriller television series starring Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope. Created by Shonda Rhimes, it debuted on ABC on April 5, 2012. Just before I went to DC for my four months Presidential Speech Writing Course. Olivia Pope, is partially based on former George H.W. Bush administration press aide Judy Smith, who serves as a co-executive producer. And according to a friend that used to work at the White House there was actually a staff member that yelled all the time over small stuff just like Cyrus’s character.

No comments: