Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Stupid Boss

So I watched ‘My Stupid Boss’ the movie. I am not so sure on how I feel about it. I can’t really find the ‘funny’ side of this drama comedy. I didn’t find it funny to see the puzzling face of the main female character (Kerani) when she met the main male character (Bossman) for the first time. I would called it satire comedy (but not black comedy). And it is funnier to read it on the blog or books. Maybe because the script was re-written by the director/writer. And maybe I have a different humor level (SNL has something to do with this). I think my kind of funny is when my sister forwarded a viral video clip of SN (the newly elected chairperson of Golkar Party) caught jolt awake while he was sleep standing during the a moment of silence. I just burst out laughing! That is definitely Meine Dumme Boss :D!


No comments: